What a brilliant place to bring your young children.
This place is great fun and very educational for young children and some adults I may add. What you get when you get there is effectively a large house spread across 4 floors. Overall it is a building with loads of dead and stuffed animals - which was quite interesting.
Good that it was free to get into the building. Lots to see and do, particularly when the weather's not so good, though there are outdoor areas. A great place to visit. There are amazing displays of animals all in excellent condition and sensibly grouped. The main problem was that it was a wet day and there were too many visitors many with buggies.
- Place-based education;
- Education | Harvard Museum of Natural History?
- Amongst the Ruins (The Chronicles of 2020, Book 1).
- Chemistry of Space (New Chemistry).
- Natural History is Dying, and We Are All the Losers!
Natural History Museum at Tring. Is this your business? Museums , History Museums.
- Navigation menu!
- Sustainable Development for the Healthcare Industry: Reprogramming the Healthcare Value Chain.
- Search form!
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue: The Dupin Tales (Modern Library Classics).
- Welcome to Teachinghistory.org.
- Classes at Your School.
- Journal of Natural History Education & Experience;
Review Highlights. Reviewed 1 week ago. Review of Natural History Museum at Tring. Date of experience: April See all reviews.
EDUCATORS OF EXCELLENCE INSTITUTES
Reviews Write a review. Filter reviews. Traveller rating. Excellent Very good We also have a range of resources to support learning at home or in the classroom. Browse curriculum-linked workshops, science shows and self-led activities developed by professional educators. We offer free workshops and downloadable activity sheets and self-guided tours to help your group explore our galleries.
Booking a visit is free.
Educational Opportunities at the Museum | AMNH
Teachers' newsletter Get email updates about school activities and teaching resources. Sign up.
Related A Natural History of Place in Education
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved